What we provide
- Provide advocacy for the general welfare of the PWD’s including those of Governmental and Non-Governmental Agencies that carry on and or implement programs and projects that is relevant or necessary for the accessibility of life of every individual Person’s with Disability and organized group.
- Extend training assistance for economic development and livelihood activities.
- Scholarship backing and support to qualified PWD.
- Giving referral and facilitation for PWDs’ auxiliary and or assistive devices.
- Employment opportunities inside and outside of the government
- Para-legal services and legal assistance
- Center headquarters for the necessary needs that appropriately applied for the benefit of the PWD’s.